Re: gurgling
Posted by AALPHAWOLF on February 08, 19101 at 14:58:55:
In response to Re: gurgling
You've got a blocked sewer line leading away from the house. It is time to run a drain auger thru the system. These can be rented for under $50 or you can call a plumber (or drain specialist like the roto-rooter types) and expect to pay $125 and up. Or you could buy a drain auger ('snake') which sell from under $25 for a hand model, and upwards of $500 for a powered one with cutters and saws. It won't be fun, but it has to be done and don't wait too long as it WILL start to backflow on you..........BAD NEWS. You migh even consider having a porta-potty in waiting.....just in case.

Replies to this post