Re: toilet/sink
Posted by hj on January 31, 19101 at 08:33:08:
In response to Re: toilet/sink
That is a sound that would be common to a sink with a Studor type air admittance valve on the vent. If you do not have one of those on the sink then there is a problem with the vent pipe itself.

: when the upstairs toilet is flushed, there is a gurgle, air pressure type sound that comes from the one side of the kitchen sink that doesn't have the disposal.The traps have been checked and they are clear. Is there some type of air release on the outside of the house that is involved?

Replies to this post
There are none.