Re: Sink Sprayer
Posted by Marty on January 28, 19101 at 22:33:45:
In response to Re: Sink Sprayer
Hi Paul: Sounds like the divertor, located inside the body of the faucet, needs replacing.Pick up a new divertor at most plumbing supply houses or home reno centres. Marty

Replies to this post
There are none.