Re: janitor/floor sink for mud room
Posted by CM on January 22, 19101 at 13:54:27:
In response to Re: janitor/floor sink for mud room

The term for what you are looking for (I think, see image) is a "mop receptor". I searched on that with Yahoo, the link for General Partitions is one that came up of many. These are very common in commercial facilities, you will have much better luck with a plumbing supply house than a home improvement retailer.

: i'd like to put a janitor's sink in my new mud room -- a sink on the floor with a drain and faucet, for rinsing off the
: dog and boots, etc. can you suggest a fixture? searches on the web come up empty.

Replies to this post
There are none.