Re: glue for pipes
Posted by Marty on January 15, 19101 at 23:13:34:
In response to Re: glue for pipes
Hi Melisa. The cement you're referring to is called ABS-PVC transition cement. Personally, I don't like using it on drains. If you can, I would recommend using a Fernco coupling between the two dissimiliar pipes. But that's just my opinion. Marty

Replies to this post
There are none.