Re: shower diverter valve repair
Posted by Donna on January 11, 19101 at 19:05:42:
In response to Re: shower diverter valve repair
: : I have a separate shower diverter rod that comes out of the tiled wall between my fawcets. When you press it in to divert the water to the shower, the water streams out the center of it. I can no longer fill the tub. HELP!!

: Donna,
: It sounds like you have a delta faucet with the push button diverter in the center. You should replace the diverter there is a seal inside in the shaft of the diverter that will wear. If you replace the diverter I think that will solve your problem. I will put a lonk to the parts breakdown of that faucet and you can see if this is what you have.

: Good luck,
: Scott

Replies to this post
There are none.