Re: Water pressure regulator
Posted by hj on January 09, 19101 at 08:28:27:
In response to Re: Water pressure regulator
If yours has a screw on the top of it, that is the adjuster. If it doesn't then get a Watts, Honeywell Braukman, or any of a dozen others that will adjust.

: I currently have 80# city water pressure. Ihad to put a regulator in line and I installed the standard 40-50#regulator. with the plastic waterlines inmy modular it seams to soften up the water pressure especially at the end of the longest line(the shower) and I want to increast it to about 60#. the manufacturer of my modular recommends 60# maximum, but I have not been able to find a 50-60# or an adjustable. Can you make any suggestions?
: ThankYou

Replies to this post
There are none.