Allen Co.
Posted by Brian Tate on January 08, 19101 at 18:13:54:
My shower faucet is leaking, but I can't find any replacement parts. It is an "Allen Co". Do you know of a place that carries their parts, or even the entire faucet? I have done some research and could not find them. My house was built about six years ago and the previous owners are out of touch now. The faucet is a single type where you adjust the volume of water and the temperature with one knob. It looks like many others I've seen.



Replies to this post
There are none.