Re: Multiple-flush modern toilets
Posted by Bobby on January 05, 19101 at 04:05:00:
In response to Re: Multiple-flush modern toilets
: I am one of the fortunate many who received free toilets from our water supplier. These are Eljer 1.6 gallon flush toilets. After continual stoppages and using sometimes 3 and 4 flushes to dispose of "normal" amounts of waste, I wish I had my old toilets back. I was in a new elementary school the other day and when I flushed the toilet everything disappeared in a flash. When I checked on the small print I discovered it was a 1.6 gallon flusher but this thing would make anything go away, in one flush! I would buy two of these in a second except that they are slightly longer and won't fit in my bathroom. I would welcome the slight increase in noise to have a one flush toilet anyday!

They just look longer. They are called "elongated" toilets, whereas your's is a "round front". All the new 1.6 manufacturers new toilets work well. The technology just wasn't their 5-7 years ago like it is today. Go out, spend $60-300 for a new toilet, and you'll be ecstatic. Just make sure you buy Domestic!

Replies to this post
There are none.