Re: Thermocoupler or ?
Posted by hj on December 27, 19100 at 09:31:50:
In response to Re: Thermocoupler or ?
If this "fuse" is at the pilot light, then you have a Thermopile, not a thermocouple. They are harder to find since there a not a lot of domestic units with them so most places do not stock them. A good gas control supplier will have them.

: Terry I have a free standing gas heater. My pilot light lights but my burner doesn't burn.
: The thermocoupler is presently being replace. (once I find it) This coupler has a fuse of some type on it,
: unusually and it is hard to find. Am I looking in the right area to replace or do I need to look at something
: else. Of course big brother came in with his macho came and broke the thermocoupler fuse. So I have to
: replace it anyway.

: P.S. Bye the way do you know where I can get a thermocoupler with a fuse or should I say plug.

Replies to this post
There are none.