Thermocoupler or ?
Posted by Shirley on December 27, 19100 at 08:59:46:
Terry I have a free standing gas heater. My pilot light lights but my burner doesn't burn.
The thermocoupler is presently being replace. (once I find it) This coupler has a fuse of some type on it,
unusually and it is hard to find. Am I looking in the right area to replace or do I need to look at something
else. Of course big brother came in with his macho came and broke the thermocoupler fuse. So I have to
replace it anyway.

P.S. Bye the way do you know where I can get a thermocoupler with a fuse or should I say plug.

Replies to this post