Re: in-line vent
Posted by Mark Winslow on December 22, 19100 at 03:11:58:
In response to Re: in-line vent
: I came across a reference to an in-line vent that might be able to be used in place of a full loop vent. I know what a loop vent is (I had planned on putting one in), but do not know what an in-line vent is. Question: what is an in-line vent?

An in-line vent is a mechanical vent that screws into a female adapter. It utilizes a rubber diaphram that is held in the closed position by a spring to keep sewer gas from coming out. It opens when the fixture is used and lets air into the vent to protect the trap seal. It is illegal in some places so check your local code.

Replies to this post
There are none.