Posted by Todd on December 13, 19100 at 09:37:17:
I replaced the pump on a hot water boiler, this of course let air in the pipes, how do I get the water back? It was making a gurging noise before(like air in the pipes). I cannot find any type of bleeder valve.

Replies to this post
There are none.