Re: how to fix an AMFAG pull-out spray kitchen faucet
Posted by hj on December 08, 19100 at 08:43:27:
In response to Re: how to fix an AMFAG pull-out spray kitchen faucet
If the head is not a generic one with a 1/2" pipe thread connection, then there are universal hoses that have adapters to fit most faucets. If they will fit your faucet connection, then you can install the generic head.

: My kitchen faucet is a pull-out handle, spray type, with a button in the handle.

: It is broken. It leaks. The threaded section that allows screwing the faucet into the tube is cracked along one of threads.

: It came with my house purchase, so I don't know where it was bought.

: It has the name 'amfag' on it, and so I tried searching for 'amfag' on the web, and I found a few links in italian tradeshows for home plumbing, so, I thought I was lucky, but, the links from the tradeshow's web pages to were 'dead'. It seems the company is no longer alive. Also, no one else seems to sell this brand.

: I want to avoid having to buy and install a whole new faucet if possible.

: Any suggestions for me?

: I'm in San Diego, CA, USA.

: Thanks

: Malcolm

Replies to this post
There are none.