how to fix an AMFAG pull-out spray kitchen faucet
Posted by Malcolm Cook on December 08, 19100 at 02:09:09:
My kitchen faucet is a pull-out handle, spray type, with a button in the handle.

It is broken. It leaks. The threaded section that allows screwing the faucet into the tube is cracked along one of threads.

It came with my house purchase, so I don't know where it was bought.

It has the name 'amfag' on it, and so I tried searching for 'amfag' on the web, and I found a few links in italian tradeshows for home plumbing, so, I thought I was lucky, but, the links from the tradeshow's web pages to were 'dead'. It seems the company is no longer alive. Also, no one else seems to sell this brand.

I want to avoid having to buy and install a whole new faucet if possible.

Any suggestions for me?

I'm in San Diego, CA, USA.



Replies to this post