Re: Shower pan links?
Posted by David on October 21, 1998 at 13:38:35:
In response to Re: Shower pan links?
: I'm about to remodel my bathroom and I need a 36" neoangle shower pan, surround and wall unit (preferably separate pieces).
: Can anyone recommend some manufacturers? I can't find anything except Holcam. Does Kohler make shower pans?

: Thanks in advance!

: Rgds,

: Bret

Try Natioanal Fiberglass products, 708-257-3300. They have what you are looking for.

Replies to this post
There are none.