dip tube replacement with curved style
Posted by E Klepzig on December 03, 19100 at 15:19:43:
Several years ago I read about a new dip tube that was curved on the end to force the water to circulate in the bottom of the heater. This was suppose to help with lime build up and such. I'd like hear about anyones experience with these and where they might be bought. Thanks in advance, Elvin.

Replies to this post