Re: American Standard wall hung toilet
Posted by hj on December 01, 19100 at 07:59:25:
In response to Re: American Standard wall hung toilet
I haven't checked the dimensions, but normally all the wall hungs have the same carrier dimensions, and are interchangeable.

: Having a terrible time replacing wall hung toilet in my master bathroom. Took out an American Standard "Glenwall" that was in terrible condition. In September I ordered through a local plumbing supply co. the American Standard #2093.100 wall hung toilet that they are supposedly now manufacturing. In Sept both American Standard the the plumbing supply co. said it would take 8 weeks. 9 weeks later the plumbing supply company says American Standard ran into a problem with this toilet and is not producing it, American Standard says it is producing it but production is slow. Don't know who to believe. The way I understand it my only other option is to switch to a Kohler wall hung which would require a different carrier. No one has mentioned to me the Crane Rexmont wall hung 3-217 toilet on your web site here. Can that replace the American Standard Glenwall without changing the carrier?

Replies to this post
There are none.