Re: water softner
Posted by Brian Marks CWS-I on November 17, 19100 at 09:27:46:
In response to Re: water softner
Todd, many softeners have private label names. These are usually made by Fleck, or Autotrol. Parts are readily available for these systems. If you have any type of owners manual, or can describe the part you need, I can most likely find it for you. Feel free to e-mail me with the info, or visit our site.

: I am looking for parts for my water softner. It is a model made by great lakes and no one in my town has heard of this company. Can anyone help me out? Thank you.

Replies to this post