Re: 4" main line
Posted by Wayne Stephens on October 27, 19100 at 21:54:29:
In response to Re: 4" main line
: : What type of pipe do I use for a 50' run of main line, to the sewer connection at the curb?
: : Do I use ABS, PVC or what pipe? The exting line is 4" sewer pipe. It does need replacing.
: : Regards, Wayne

: Well, the standard pipe for this project is schduled 40 PVC, although I know of a town in Birmingham that only allows ductile iron sewers.
: So call the local code dept. and ask them.

Replies to this post
There are none.