Re: wonderboard
Posted by John Bridge on October 25, 19100 at 21:03:24:
In response to Re: wonderboard
I'm in Houston, too. Dean is right, inasmuch as the people at Home Depot and Lowe's are not well-informed.

The product you're referring to is generically called "cement backer board," and a brand far superior to either Wonderboard or Durock is Hardi-backer. I've seen it at Home Depot.

Call me if you need info. I'm local. Or visit us on the site. There's a link below.


Replies to this post
There are none.