Re: price pfister
Posted by Joe Colburn on October 22, 19100 at 18:41:12:
In response to Re: price pfister
: i am having a constant problem with my 3 valve price pfister bathroom tub assembly. there is a constant drip, the water sometimes comes fromthe shower head and tub spout.
: i replace the valve seat washer on the stem every other month, and i cant find the white plastic seal that goes between the stem and valve body anywhere. i bought the set at home depot which isny able to get any of the replacement parts. and other than the number 3205 on the vale body i do not know which pp part i have. any help will be appreciated. thanks.

I live in Denver area and we have HM Woods and Ace Hardware store that would have everything that you need. I wasn't sure if you replaced the seat in the faucet. You would need a seat wrench which can be purchased for about 5.00 at hardware store. You need the wrench to remove the seat. If the seat has a groove worn in it replacing the washer will do no good the seat needs to be replaced. Use pipe dope on the seat threads before replacing and tighten securely. Becareful not too tight it is brass threads in the faucet.
Good Luck, Joe

Replies to this post
There are none.