Re: venting
Posted by Terry Love on October 09, 1998 at 20:00:59:
In response to Re: venting
In Washington, the code we use is the UPC, which allows 60" on a 2" trap arm, which is needed for a shower, and 42" for a 1-1/2" trap arm.


Replies to this post
There are none.