In search of toilet
Posted by Dan on October 14, 19100 at 23:35:04:
In replacing the old broken toilet I found that the old one had a flange (where the water comes out of the toilet into a pipe in the wall) in the rear of the toilet instead of on the bottom at the floor like every toilet I can so far find. Does anyone kow who makes a rear flange tolet and where I can find one?

Replies to this post