A different kind of septic system
Posted by Kellina on October 13, 19100 at 11:52:42:
I am looking at buying an old (1920s) farmhouse. Under the septic system information, it says that it is not a field or bed but a ?fingeris? septic. I'm not sure if this is the correct spelling because it is handwritten. Could you explain what kind of system this is? I cannot find any information. I would greatly appreciate it.

Replies to this post