Re: water hammering
Posted by Terry Love on October 05, 19100 at 17:48:22:
In response to Re: water hammering

: all of a sudden i have had alot of problems in my house in the lower floors water hammering and pipes banging
: i have no problem with the upper floors i also have a pressure reducing valve do u think that needs to be replaced
: to stop the problem i checked the water pressure on the house and its 48 psi which is ok for the area
: i live in also i dont think they installed air chambers in 60 yrs ago

If you have a pressure reducer, you should have shock arrestors for all of the "quick closing" valves.
dishwasher, washer, icemaker.

Replies to this post
There are none.