Re: Cheap fix needed for chipped sink
Posted by Bud..Suncoast Plumbing on October 04, 19100 at 22:37:16:
In response to Re: Cheap fix needed for chipped sink
Shelby: At Walmart you can purchase some porceline
touch up enamel. Follow the instructions carefully and you will be surprised how well it works.
Lots of Luck...Bud

There are 4-5 quarter-sized rusting chips in the bathroom sinks of the condo that I rent. They're gross and I'd like to do away with them, but I don't want to spend a lot of money since I don't own the place. Is there something I can put over the chips to fill it in or should I just live with it (the owner is not willing to replace the sinks)? Thanks,Shelby

Replies to this post
There are none.