replacing a three piece plus pan shower stall
Posted by Tim on October 02, 19100 at 01:06:37:
I am trying to replace a shower enclosure which is molded fiberglass and has soap holders, et.. It is a three piece system which screws to the walls and locks in at the corners. I'm sure it's old, but I'd like to replace it with similar because a one piece unit if equal size won't fit through our doors. Where can I buy a snap together, molded, fiberglass system like I have????????????? I don't want those cheap, flat plastic, wall panels!!!!!

Replies to this post