Cannot find "tile enhancers'
Posted by Matthew Buck on September 14, 19100 at 08:44:32:
In response to Cannot find "tile enhancers'
I looked for "tile enhancers" where you suggested...cannot find any. Is this a coating/paint for tile?

Thanks

: : The floor in my shower stall is tile. It is in great shape structurally, but it doesn't look good. I have a plumber and tile contractor look at it and they both said it was very sound and not leaking. They went on to say that I would have to re-tile it to get the look I wanted. My question is can you tile over tile? Is there any type of epoxy coating I could put over the floor to cover up the tile?
: : Thanks.

: What is the look you want? You're probably not going to be happy with the look or performance of tile over tile. There are some VERY attractive enhancers you can apply to the floor tiles that stand up well with moisture and foot traffic. Epoxy will bond to the tile, but you have to be ABSOLUTELY sure the tile is dry, or you'll get a bubble in it and it'll pop. Go to the kitchen tile and Bath retail stores around you to look at enhancers. Go to the tile web pages. Go to Sunset Magazine, Interior Design, Architecture, and Better Homes and Gardens magazine web pages, and search for Tile ideas.

Replies to this post
There are none.