Re: What would tou do?
Posted by More love on September 14, 19100 at 00:22:36:
In response to Re: What would tou do?
: : Let's see, you love your boyfriend and you love your girlfriend and your boyfriend may like your girlfriend. Since everybody loves everybody else, (I assume your girlfriend at least cares for your boyfriend a little bit), I don't see any problem. In fact it sounds like a perfect situation.

: : : I love my boyfriend to death and he loves me.(at least he tells me he do)My bestfriend told me that he's been flirting with her and I belief her.Idon't want to break up wwith my boyfreind because i love him to much.What should I do?

: Yea, it's any REAL man's dream come true!

The truth? Your boyfriend loves you (so he says), but he's getting used to your ways and methods. Your girlfriend represents a challenge to him, because he isn't used to all of her ways. He's interested in "acquiring" her, but having you as "old reliable" to fall back on, if he hits on her and she rejects him. He wants to feel "wanted" or "needed" but wants to be needed by someone who excites him and makes him look really good to his friends. This is where the old guys start to date "prize" women. Why doesn't your boyfriend still value you as his prize catch? The truth? He's not as mature and sensible as you. He can only see as far as the conquest, but he can't see the value, and responsibility, and tenderness, and romance, and charm. You want to be wanted too...but you don't deserve to be considered as old news. You don't want him to leave you, but do you want him around if he's so shallow that he's getting tired of your intimacy?

Is this guy a plumber? Is he (or was he) only interested in your plumbing? Is he now interested in your girlfriend's plumbing? How much do you really love him? Do you love him more than you love yourself? If he checks your girlfriend's plumbing, gets tired of her, comes back to you, and wants to fix your plumbing, will you still be willing to ask your parents to consider him as family material? What do you think would happen if you were much more interested in soccer, or a theater arts group,or a feeding the elderly or visiting the sick, (something that causes you to consider yourself much more valuable) and didn't quite have enough time to hang around with him, because you were involved in WORTHWHILE endeavors? And so was your girlfriend? Do you think he'd develop a higher interest in you? Do you think you'd be a better person because he was a part of your life?

IF WE FEEL OURSELVES VALUABLE, WE WILL FEEL OUR TIME TO BE VALUABLE AND WE WILL WANT TO USE IT WELL. M. Scott Peck " A Road Less Travelled"

You were really gutsy to post your question on this web page, and it indicates an intelligence level that may be way above the boyfriend's. He hasn't earned the character and principle to take up your time yet. Be happy with you. I'd get really interested in helping myself learn about and enjoy myself, take some theater art or technical studies. See if he can keep up.

Replies to this post
There are none.