Washing machine water automatic shut off valve.
Posted by Steve on September 11, 19100 at 16:42:31:
I am looking for an automatic shut off valve. I had some major damage done by a ruptured hot water line, and was told that they make a valve that hooks up between the water lines at the valves and then to the washing machine. The valve plugs into the wall and senses electricity being drawn to the washer and opens the water lines. Can you help me locate a manufacturer?

Replies to this post