Posted by Mike Morgan on September 03, 19100 at 11:58:53:

Here is a link to our non-profit site. http://www.polybutylene411.org Go to the Poly Links page for contact info regarding reimbursement. The first two are the ones you want if you are in the US. The Canadian sources are further down.

If you had a leak, and you still have poly in your home, you are sitting on a time bomb . . . but you may qualify for a full reimbursement to have the entire house replumbed with CPVC of copper.

Our website has a lot of information about poly. And if you need the name of an expert repipe contractor in your area, just contact us anytime.

Mike Morgan

: We have a rental home that just had to have a $1,200 repair dur to the leaky grey piping. I am told I can send off somewhere for reimbursement...Any one know of where I send it?
: Thanks! Sandymrs1992@aol.com

Replies to this post
There are none.