Re: Parts for "old" Sears shallow well pump
Posted by More on August 20, 19100 at 21:29:33:
In response to Re: Parts for "old" Sears shallow well pump
: Have been trying to find a replacement part for an old sears pump (approx. 30+yrs) I have tried sears and they can't help. Any ideas? Model number S48H2EA12A1

: I don't want to buy new system Thanks. Lora

What parts do you need? Is the impeller spinning and pumping water, but seal is leaking? You can get a seal at the local plumbing supply house. Has the motor quit turning? Remove the motor and pump and take it to the local electric motor rebuilding company and they'll fix it. Gaskets blown? you can build your own by cutting it out of gasket material cut with scissors, (gasket material being bought from the local auto parts house). need more help? e-mail me at

Replies to this post
There are none.