|Posted by Casman on July 25, 19100 at 09:20:20:|
|In response to Re: Indoor clothes dryer|
I would try to vent the thing. My sister had the same set up. Excess moisture built up, not to mention the lint dust, next thing you know termites had eaten up 1/2 the house, I think they were attracted to the moisture in the wood. Good luck, I would drill a hole and put in a vent.
: I have a condo with a dryer that has no outside vent. It just vents into the laundry room. What product can I use to remove the moisture/heat produced - if any? Any advice would be helpful. Thanks