Re: Chloraloy and proslope
Posted by More on July 21, 19100 at 00:22:42:
In response to Re: Chloraloy and proslope
: Where on earth can a homeowner buy this stuff? Home Depot and Lowes have no idea what this is used for. I need a vendor / retailer in the Maryland area who sells to the public in limited quantities. This is for a single shower floor install.

Try contacting Hub Concrete Construction or Master Builders In New York, Philly, Chicago, Phoenix, or Los Angeles

Replies to this post