Re: clawfoot bathtub
Posted by Marty on July 10, 19100 at 00:24:27:
In response to Re: clawfoot bathtub
Hi Halle: This is an easy one. Go to a plumbing supply shop and look for the chrome blank covers for kitchen sink holes. Get the ones that have a threaded rod at the back of the coverplate and uses a wingnut to hold the plate in place. You may want to use a bead of silicone on the backside of the plate to prevent leakage around the edge of the plate. Hope this helps. Marty

Replies to this post
There are none.