outdated kitchen faucet
Posted by diane on July 03, 19100 at 13:27:34:
I was searching the net for some information on my outdated kitchen faucet and ran across a posting someone
had made to this bulletin board about a similar one. There were no replies, so I thought I would ask the
question again to see if any one can offer me some wisdom on the problem. I have a kitchen sink by American
Kitchens. It is a nice big double sink, so I hate to replace it, but the faucet is set at a strange angle-it comes from
beneath the sink but is mounted on the backsplash part of the sink. I haven't been able to find a replacement that mounts
this way. The sink is made into the countertop so if I replace it I'll have to replace the whole thing. Any advice?

Replies to this post