scald protect faucet repair
Posted by brian p on September 07, 1998 at 11:01:58:
I have an american standard faucet in the tub/shower that now puts out only hot water. I no nothing about these fixtures, can they be repaired and how do I go about it. It is not excessibly from behind so removing it would be a major project.

Replies to this post
There are none.