Re: need toilet tank
Posted by More on June 29, 19100 at 02:00:38:
In response to Re: need toilet tank
: Tank has cracked on the toilet (which dates from about 1980). Is there anybody out there who knows of a place to get a replacement tank for an older toilet such as this? It was a Gerber tank (no model number). The other bathroom has a Kilgore tank (201-44). Thanks.

Look in the yellow pages for Plumbing supplies and call them for a replacement tank. You'll need a spud washer too that fits between the tank and the bowl, and its probably a good idea to install a new filltube and washer. Contact a good LICENSED plumber in your area to get an estimate, it'll probably be cheaper than you can do it yourself when you take the shopping time and go back time and the fix the leaks time

Replies to this post
There are none.