bathtub faucet??
Posted by Kris on June 28, 19100 at 18:00:36:
I'll start by apologizing for not knowing the proper name for the part that I'm having trouble with. The thing that you pull up to make the water come out of the shower head, instead of the faucet, is stuck. It will only move if you use pliers and a lot of elbow grease (my husband discovered that you can also use a hammer to get the thing down). We were just going to replace the whole faucet, but it appears to be welded to the pipe, so we can't get it off. We've tried WD-40 to loosen the "pulley thing," but that did nothing. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Replies to this post