Re: Solenoid Valve
Posted by More on June 27, 19100 at 01:26:51:
In response to Re: Solenoid Valve
: I am looking for a 24 volt solenoid valve, two way, normally closed that connects to 3/4 inch piping. I'll be using it for air, so a PSI max of around 125 is necessary. If anyone knows a place that sells to the public, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

: John
Most plumbing supply houses sell the low voltage solenoid. The ability to pass or hold 125 PSI is awfully high. Way too high for plumbing fixtures. There is always the Air supply houses like air compressors and nail guns dealers, but those are often 115 volt AC rather than 24 volt. They do have DC though. Try also Electric Motor supply houses they'll have the solenoid too, Look in the posted messages from a couple days back, Here on the Terry Love Page. There's a woman electrician who is REALLY sharp in her trade, she'll be able to help, but you might want to offer something for her professional talents if she's going to help you save time and funds.

Replies to this post
There are none.