Re: broken knob
Posted by More on June 23, 19100 at 22:45:20:
In response to Re: broken knob
: Any handle that has a square insert, especially if it is only 1/2" square can be assumed to be a universal replacement type. The handle is used on all the faucets and the insert that fits the stem is purchased separately. In that case, you will probably not be able to replace it unless you locate a source that sells that particular replacement line.

: : I had a shower knob break and can not find a replacement. The knob is one of three. It is clear plastic and star shape. I am told it is a old kohler flair type. The handle fits onto a metal insert that slides on the valve stem. The end of the insert that fits in the knob is square shaped about 1/2" Any help would be appriciated.

This is a good example of how to use this web site. Can you get to a scanner and scan a picture of the knob? If so, send the picture to Terry Love Plumbing and ask for a price. If unavailable there, send the same picture to Kohler's web site. It will be much more expensive. but they'll have the address of where to get it in your area.

Replies to this post
There are none.