Re: Federal Shower Faucets
Posted by hj on June 20, 19100 at 09:01:21:
In response to Re: Federal Shower Faucets
Have you tried a Moen handle. Depending on the size of the stem, Moen's has the shape you are describing.

: I'm looking for a replacement plastic shower handle for a Federal Shower faucet. It's is one handle only, and has cracked over the many years of use. Does anyone know if they are still in business or who bought them out? I have looked for replacement handles but it has a different style stem, that is is oblong with square sides and rounded on the edges. Please let me know if anyone can tell me where to obtain one.

: Craig

Replies to this post
There are none.