Re: Jacuzzi?
Posted by More on June 16, 19100 at 22:34:40:
In response to Re: Jacuzzi?
: Hi. I am putting in a bathroom from scratch, and I'd like a Jacuzzi or whirlpool. I've just learned that a Jacuzzi is but a type of whirlpool. Is it worth the extra money to get the name brand, or is another brand satisfactory?

What you want to be concerned about is the ability to continue loving the thing after you've installed it. Jacuzzi is a very well made brand, and is concerned about customer satisfaction, and has gone to pains to get the whirlpools insulated well so they keep water hot longer and don't make much noise when they're operating, and are energy efficient. Look into the plumbing aspect though when you have small childrem or allergies, and consider the whirlpools that utilize pump and jet all in one rather than a pump, factory installed piping, and several jets. The reason for this is that bacteria live and breed in the water inside the piping that is hidden in the unit. See Popular Science Magazine web page for this note. Contact a Licensed plumber in your area and ask for estimates for several different major brands and types.

Replies to this post
There are none.