Re: Kitchen faucet replacement
Posted by hj on June 08, 19100 at 09:17:37:
In response to Re: Kitchen faucet replacement
The left tube is the hot and the right one is cold. If the tubes are straight with no fittings on them then use adapters to connect the tubes from the wall valves.

: I am replacing my kitchen faucet. Bought a Kohler and it had no instructions with it. The present faucet is a single handled faucet as is the replacement, but when I looked at the hook up the current faucet has two pipes about 10" apart connecting to the faucet. The Kohler I just bought has the 2 connecting tubes coming out of the center only. Are there different connections on single handled faucets? There is no way to tell how they hook up by the displays. Any help you can give me would be appreciated. Thank You!

Replies to this post
There are none.