Gutter & Downspouts
Posted by Gene on June 03, 19100 at 09:20:38:
I recently saw a picture of a device that attaches to the bottom of a downspout, When it is raining it lowers to a "draining" position and when it stops it returns to an upright position. This is NOT the "rollup" type. I believe I saw it in Popular Mechanics, but I am not sure. Can you help me??
Thank You!!!

Replies to this post
There are none.