Ordering a double male connector for our store--which one?
Posted by Ralph Emmerich on August 22, 1998 at 18:29:06:
Dear Mr. Love,

I work in a hardware store and I'm trying to order the type of brass double male connector that will attach two female ends of a garden hose together. Our catalog lists three possibilities, but I don't know the plumbing nomenclature, so I'm unable to determine which one would be the right one. Would you help me out by pointing out the appropriate product of the ones I've listed below?

1. 3/4" NH x 3/4" NPT Brass Double Male Connector

2. 3/4" NH x 3/4" NPT x 1/2" NPS (F) Brass Double Male Connector

3. 3/4" NH x 3/4" NH Brass Double Male Connector

Thank you very much for your time.


Ralph Emmerich

Replies to this post
There are none.