Re: water heater vent
Posted by Marty on May 29, 19100 at 22:52:19:
In response to Re: water heater vent
There are water heaters that are designed with a fan to expel the flue gases. These are commonly referred to as Power vented water heaters. If your heater is just the conventional type , I would advise not to attach any type of fan to the flue piping.Your heater was not designed to be used with a fan. You may have to reposition your heater closer to the chimney. Marty

Replies to this post
There are none.