Re: tub plumbing on half wall
Posted by Terry Love on August 20, 1998 at 01:42:07:
In response to Re: tub plumbing on half wall
You can buy shower curtin rods that are in a circle, and extend the shower head from the tub spout.
However, extending the wall up, replacing the faucet with a pressure balanced faucet, and retiling 60" above the tub, Heck, even to the ceiling may be a better long term thing to do.

You might want to think of the project in terms of the "cost difference" between the two. Extending the wall is a common and easy thing to do for most contractors.

Terry Love

Replies to this post