Your Mobile Number Has Just Won $2,000,000 - mobileclaimsunit@gmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
OMG !!! - I just won $2,000,000 guys.... I'm so happy. The money could not have come at a better time. I can not wait to hear back from the Mobile Claims Unit. I did not know I even entered the contest. Must be my wife signed me up.....

Sent my email off last night. Maybe this time next week I'll be dancing it up in the South of France. A little Black Jack in Monte Carlo!!! I'm so happy.....

I found out while working yesterday. Just building away and I got a text from +44 7538 152561

Last edited:

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
Text From +44 7538 152561

Congratulations! Your mobile number was selected as the winner of $2,000,000 on Mobile Lottery Draw# 13415857 Email: mobileclaimsunit@gmail.com for claims

Best Text message I ever got!!!

Beers on me men.... ;)

cash.jpg

Money coming my way - 44 7538 15261

Last edited:

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Congrats!

That's better than the "We're from Bank card services and this is your last chance to lower your interest rate to 6.19%, Just give us you social and card number and your experation date and billing address. Woohoo!

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
Mobileclaimsunit@gmail.com pays out $2,000,000 to North Vancouver Resident - HELL YA

That's funny you say that Terry. I needed to send off a lot of info to claim my $2,000,000. I guess they just wanted to be sure it was really me.

I scanned my Drivers Licence and Passport for them and sent off a copy of my Hydro Bill (no idea why they needed that)....

All I need to do now is wait and cash that big fat cheque! LOL

That's a lot of zero's baby..... I'm going to buy a new truck right away... So exciting.

2CP7uGk.png

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
But seriously, I know someone that got scammed out of $180,000

It was an African scam. An email about a poorly educated person that had inherited millions, but wanted help getting the cash out of the country. They "wanted" to give 10% for someone helping them. Law officials were crooked. Help me get all these millions out of the country.
They started with small money tranfers to "see if it works". Then they wired $180,000 to her bank acount in the US, to see if that worked. Yes, the money went in. Okay, to see if we can trust you, wire the money back. Yep, the money wired back to Africa.
The next day the bank called, and said the original $180,000 wasn't there, and that this women needed to cover the $180,000 that was sent to Africa.
Lucky for her, she had enough equity in her home to refinace and pay the bank.
For years you would read similar stories and warnings in the paper. The families in Africa have been running the scam since the 1800's. It multi-generational. With the Internet, they've just found more suckers.

And no, I don't give out any personal information over the phone or by email to anyone offering a "deal".

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
Wow Terry. That's horrible. I have never meet someone that was scammed but I did have a neighbour win the lottery to a tune of $100,000.00

Lucky for me this is not an African Scam and some random lottery I won. Just paid the handling fees the other day. Pretty steep in price I think $2,000.00 for lawyers and pencil pushers! Oh Well. $2,000,000.00 minus $2,000.000 is still $1,998,000.00

I hope that is the last of the money they need to get me the cheque send out. You would think I would just get it.......

LOL

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
Broadway House, 15-16 Deptford Broadway London SE8 4PA

Wow - such a year. As I wait for my $2,000,000 to come to me..... That's taking a while I have just found out I have a relative in the UK and they left their money to me!!!

Awesome.....

Here is the email I got

Dear John Whipple

My name is Mark Pearson, sole legal counsel to the late Mr Alec D.Whipple. Alec died on the 8th of November, 2003 in the United Kingdom. I was contacted by the Investment Company where he held a monetary resource to contact his family members on his abandoned investment with them.

I endeavoured to locate possible relatives who will be the recipient of these abandoned investment, hence contacting you.

Yours sincerely,

Mark Pearson
Principal

Pearsons Solicitors

Deptford
Broadway House, 15-16 Deptford Broadway London SE8 4PA
-------------------------------------------------------------
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This communication may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If received in error, please notify us.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Pearsons Solicitors is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.

I'm not sure I'm related to Mr Alec D.Whipple but fingers crossed.....

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
csmitchell@fuse.net Tells me that I have 800,000 British Currency just for me !!!

Mahindra announces their donation of the sum 800,000.00 Great British currency to you. Send
Name---
Address---
Mobile #-----
Age-----
Occupation-----

Have a Wonderful day

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
22.5 million dollars Baby - Hell Ya !!!

Dear John Whipple,

We are talking about $22.5Million USD.
I will need your direct resident address and telephone number and any scan copy of your identity to proceed, with this information's i will prepare all legal documents and forward to the bank to confirm you as the next of kin to the funds, i will also send you the Change of Ownership and agreement to sign....

I will await the information's i requested from you to proceed.

This is my direct telephone number, you can reach me through this number any time. Tel: +44-793-701-7689

Sincerely,
Mark Pearson

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
So I think I'm screwed. The money has not turned up yet.

I paid for the transfer fee. $2,000.00
I covered the legal fees $10,000.00
No they want another $500.00 for a courier.... Does this sound fair?

lol

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks